Christmas is fast approaching, and although it is one of my favorite time of the year it is also a very stressful time of year. The decorations, the gifts, the parties, it can get a little hectic to keep everything in order. So, I thought I would share with you a few of my picks for last minute gifts.
I will say these are more geared towards women and girls, but there are a few that you could definitely gift to a man.
So lets just jump right on in, shall we.
1. I love Bath & Body Works candles, and I find that giving a candle as a gift is always a hit – and you can’t really go wrong with B&BW candles. These are great individual gifts or stocking stuffers (especially the medium size candles).
2. I personally love receiving mugs as gifts. They’re simple, usable all year around, and better yet if you gift something to put in the mug 😉 Also, if you’re crafty doing some fun DIY is a great way to personalize the gift – last year I gave a friend a DIY “This May Contain WINE” mug and she absolutely loves it.
3. Speaking of something to put in the mug, the winter season practically calls for some delicious warm treats. Target has wonderful sets of hot chocolate at reasonable prices. You can get individual ones that come wrapped with the mug and all the treats, or buy the gift sets and then split them up.
4. If you’re willing to spend a little more, in my opinion, you can never go wrong gifting someone a nice watch. Although everyone’s tastes are different when it comes to watches I think these two from Fossil would make beautiful gifts for him and her. Also, Kate Spade and MK have have beautiful watches as well.
5. For the beauty lover in your life ULTA has some wonderful gift sets for all price ranges that are sure to be a hit ($25 and under, $50 and under, $100 and under), and like I mentioned before about gift sets you can buy one and split it up.
6. Lastly, for that person in your life that you just can’t figure out what they want or what they need, why not let them choose by giving them a gift card to their favorite store.
And … For the office
Candy is always a hit so why not give your coworkers a little something sweet that they can enjoy while they’re working awaiting the Christmas holiday. This year I was introduced to Theo chocolate and their holiday selections are absolutely amazing, making it a great little gift for your coworkers.
I hope these suggestions helped spark some ideas for what to get your friends and family this year. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
*All images are from their respective websites
**This is not a sponsored post, all opinions are genuinely my own